Announced today, the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead will come out of National Lockdown at 00:01 Wednesday 2nd December into the new Tier 2 regulations.
For the Parish Council and the services and facilities we provide this will have the following impact:
- The tennis courts will re-open
- The playgrounds will remain open
- The community room at the Recreation Ground will once again be available to hire under COVID Secure guidelines
- The team at the parish office will work partly from the office and partly from home , with only pre-booked appointments for visitors to the parish office
- The parish council meetings will remain virtual, on the zoom platform and open to all to attend
For further information on what is and what is not allowed under Tier 2 restrictions, please see the poster below.