The Heathrow Airspace and Future Operations Consultation is running for eight weeks from 8 January until 11.55pm on 4 March 2019. It is seeking feedback on proposed changes to our airspace and future runway operations.
This consultation gives you the chance to have your say on three key areas:
- Airspace change for an expanded Heathrow: the local factors we should consider in different geographic areas when designing future flight paths.
- Airspace change to make better use of our existing two runways: the local factors we should consider in different geographic areas when designing new flight paths for some arrivals on our existing two runways.
- Future operations for an expanded Heathrow: how we will operate our three runways in the future, this includes managing noise; respite through runway and airspace alternation; directional preference and night flights.
There are 6 topics spread across 7 pages:
- Airspace change 1
- Airspace change 2 (continued)
- Managing noise
- Directional preference
- Night flights 1 (Early morning arrivals)
- Night flights 2 (Other night restrictions)